Our Annual General Meeting will take place on Wednesday 25 February, starting at 7:30pm at the Hope Church (formerly the Goodmead Centre), 36 Chislehurst Road, Orpington.
The meeting agenda is:
- Minutes of 2008 AGM
- Matters Arising
- Annual Accounts 2008
- Election of Independent Examiner(s) of Accounts
- Annual Report
- Election of Officers: chair, vice-chair, vice-chair/ membership, secretary, treasurer,
women’s officer, youth/ student officer, ethnic minorities officer
- Election of Branch Members of Executive Committee
- Election of Delegate to the Labour Party Annual Conference
- Election of Delegates to the Bromley Local Government Committee
- Affiliations to outside organisations
- Motion on Editorial Policy of The Voice
Peter Willsman’s talk will follow the formal business.
We hope to see you there.